Din Tai Fung Pick 6
There are only three Din Tai Fung restaurants in the United States and Seattle is home to 2 of those spots. Does that show how much Seattle folks love food? Hell Yeaaaaaaah it does! We’re very fortunate here. People come locally and far to get these flavor killing soup dumplings (xiao long bao). At both Din Tai Fung locations, you can expect a line. However, if you’re mobile for bar seating then you just earned back some time.
Here’s the “Pick 6” to score at DTF
- Xiao long bao (soup dumplings) – I usually go with one juicy j pork and a juicy crab pork. #TheBest
- Shao Mai (shrimp soup dumplings) – If you got people, do it! •
- Spicy Wontons – Sauce is boss. Without the wontons, this order is $5.00.
- Green Beans – You need some green in your life. Sautéed to perfection.
- Rice cakes – Blow out the candles.
- Noodles w/sauce – Only if you’re not allergic to peanuts.
- Extra point kick – Shaved ice dessert
One Response to “Din Tai Fung Pick 6”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.